Divorce and Separation Recovery
Divorce among married couples has reached almost 60%. That is the reason for DivorceCare. It is a series of support groups and seminars conducted by people who understand what you are experiencing. Most importantly, you will learn how to deal with the pain of the past and look forward to rebuilding your life.
At the DivorceCare meeting, you will become part of a small support group of people who are also experiencing separation and divorce. By interacting with these people, you will learn there are others who understand what you are experiencing and will be able to offer you sound biblical advice.
Hosted by Pastor, Chris Carabell and other qualified graduates of the program. These are folks that understand what you are facing and can help you make sound, biblical decisions for the future. You will be encouraged, prayed for, and loved as you interact with these godly leaders.
Some of the folks attending DivorceCare had this to say:
- "The support group was great! Just knowing they are available is quite a comfort."
- "The leaders have real experience to share. The spiritual leaders are insightful and encouraging."
- "The program let me know that I am not the only one going through this difficult situation."
- "DivorceCare has made me more sensitive to the Lord and drawn me closer to Him."
- "I loved the support group! It was small and very informed with a low-key and relaxed atmosphere that made me comfortable."
Is DivorceCare for you? If you are in a separation, this program is for you. Do not wait until you are divorced. It may save your marriage. We can give you sound direction before things get worse. If you are divorced, it will help you through the tough times and help you heal. If you have children, it will help you to help them.
The seminar is open to everyone in the community. The only cost is for the workbook ($15).
We also have other divorce related ministries available:
DivorceCare for Kids (DC4K)
Rev. Christopher Carabell
Young Married Couples Pastor
(410) 876-3838 ext. 337